I'm really enjoying my Mondays (and Fridays) off from work and getting to spend them with these 2 little ones. Don't get me wrong - it's still "work", just a different kind! Here are some photos from this past weekend.

We tried to get some photos before church, but Tessa was hungry and wasn't willing to pose without the binky in her mouth!

I love this one...Isaac is trying to help Tessa get her hand in her mouth. Not that she needs much help with that these days...but it was so sweet!
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Isaac looks next to Tessa. He seems to be doing great in his new role as big brother.
juan keeps saying that you forgot something in tessa's name - the "l" and the "i"!!! haha! enjoy those two days of "work" - as the 2 hours durning nap time just never is enough!!! arggghh!
Post a Comment