Friday, March 6, 2009
Sometimes 2 isn't so terrible...
Sometimes naptime is tricky - I like to read Isaac some books before he takes his nap and I usually try to get Tessa to sleep first so that Isaac and I can have a few minutes alone to read. But yesterday Tessa decided she needed to eat right at Isaac's naptime and she was doing that cry where she started to hold her breath - not something that is fun to listen to. So, I told Isaac that he needed to be a big boy and read himself a book and then go to sleep. Bless his heart - the little guy just said "Ok Mommy". I took Tessa downstairs to feed her and when I went back up to his room to check on him here's what he looked like. You know, it's times like this that make me forget all about those 2-year old temper tantrums!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment