Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3 months

I can't believe it's been 3 months already since Tessa joined our family. It really does seem like she's always been a part of our lives. She is such a content little baby and (though I'm afraid to write it in case it might jinx me..) is now sleeping almost 10 hours straight at night. When she's awake she really likes to be part of the action and I can already tell by the way that she looks at him that her big brother Isaac is her hero.

Here is a full-body shot....look at how long she is. I can already tell that she's going to have a hard time finding tall size pants like her mommy.


I love this shot. I wish it had sound....she was making all these "oohh oohh" sounds and was working so hard to keep her head up and look at me that she couldn't really control what her mouth was doing so she was making all sorts of funny faces!



No comments: