Here is Tessa in the swing. She's finally getting used to sitting in it and loves it when there are toys on the tray that she can grab and put in her mouth! Little did I know that when I took this picture she had already dirtied her diaper and it leaked through her undershirt, pajamas, and onto the swing seat! What an innocent look! I had to put her in the bath after this...it was the only option!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Some of Tessa's favorite things...
Just thought I would update with a few new Tessa photos. Our little girl is doing wonderful. She's been going through a little growth spurt though, and had been getting up a little more often to eat at night. We're just happy she's healthy and growing....(although the sleep was nice...).
Here is Tessa in the swing. She's finally getting used to sitting in it and loves it when there are toys on the tray that she can grab and put in her mouth! Little did I know that when I took this picture she had already dirtied her diaper and it leaked through her undershirt, pajamas, and onto the swing seat! What an innocent look! I had to put her in the bath after this...it was the only option!
This is a funny looking chair, but it's great for her right now because it supports her upper body and lets her sit up - which she also loves. Here is Tessa helping me cook dinner!
Here is Tessa in the swing. She's finally getting used to sitting in it and loves it when there are toys on the tray that she can grab and put in her mouth! Little did I know that when I took this picture she had already dirtied her diaper and it leaked through her undershirt, pajamas, and onto the swing seat! What an innocent look! I had to put her in the bath after this...it was the only option!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment