Last night before bed, John and I were talking about a situation that makes us realize just how lucky we are to have these two little kids in our life. Our friends, Telissa and Juan have adopted a little girl from Guatemala and along the way have encountered every obstacle imaginable that has kept them from bringing their little girl home. They are in Guatemala right now, trying to get that last judge's signature so that they can bring Mariela home in time for her second birthday. I can't stop thinking about these two today and how much patience and perseverance they have had in their nearly 2 year journey! We're praying for a miracle today so that their family can finally be together!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Counting our blessings...
Last night before bed, John and I were talking about a situation that makes us realize just how lucky we are to have these two little kids in our life. Our friends, Telissa and Juan have adopted a little girl from Guatemala and along the way have encountered every obstacle imaginable that has kept them from bringing their little girl home. They are in Guatemala right now, trying to get that last judge's signature so that they can bring Mariela home in time for her second birthday. I can't stop thinking about these two today and how much patience and perseverance they have had in their nearly 2 year journey! We're praying for a miracle today so that their family can finally be together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment