We had lots of family, friends and neighbors here to party with us and Isaac had a great time. The weather was hot, but dry and we were able to have the party outside so the kids could run around and play. Here's the birthday boy with his caterpillar and bug cupcakes.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Happy 3rd Birthday Isaac!
I've been a little slow in posting, but it's been a busy weekend here at the Nap household. This weekend we celebrated Isaac's third birthday. Wow - I can't believe our little man is three years old! I was getting him dressed for church last sunday and I told him he looked like "hot stuff". He told me "me no hot stuff mommy, me big boy!" And a big boy he is! Everyday he makes us laugh (and sometimes tests our patience!) I love watching him grow up from a baby into a little boy!
We had lots of family, friends and neighbors here to party with us and Isaac had a great time. The weather was hot, but dry and we were able to have the party outside so the kids could run around and play. Here's the birthday boy with his caterpillar and bug cupcakes.

We had lots of family, friends and neighbors here to party with us and Isaac had a great time. The weather was hot, but dry and we were able to have the party outside so the kids could run around and play. Here's the birthday boy with his caterpillar and bug cupcakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday, precious guy!!! Yeah - the terrible (or not so terrible twos are a thing of the past!!! Glad you are on to bigger, better things!!
Happy Birthday Isaac. Hope Year 3 brings lots of exciting new things to learn and try.
It looks like you guys had a good time. Dress shopping was fun but we're going to have to go again so I'll let you know when and hopefully you can join us! Miss you all!
Post a Comment