Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy (early) 4th of July!

Since we're headed up to the mountains tomorrow for the holiday weekend, I thought I would post this a little early. Happy 4th of July from our family!! Here are the kids in their stars & stripes!


It seems like everytime I want to take a photo of these 2 I have to take about 20 to get 1 good shot. I thought it might be funny to post a little collage of some of the "out-takes"! Now, if I could only get Isaac to stop doing that silly "squinted-eye" cheese smile!

2 comments:

Telissa said...

Happy, happy fourth of july! Enjoy and I am sure you will share your adventure with us upon your return!

Unknown said...

Hey Erin - I owe you SUCH a long phone call!! I check out your blog all the time and feel like I'm all caught up with you!

HAPPY HAPPY (day late) BIRTHDAY!! I really hope we get to see you and your beautiful kiddos in August!

Cheers,
Rebecca