Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Isaac!




Happy Birthday to you Isaac! Today you are two years old and I can't believe how fast the past two years have gone by! You have grown from a little baby (ok, maybe not so little) into a little boy. Every day we learn something new together and I can honestly say that the past two years since you joined our family have been the most rewarding and sometimes the hardest two years of my life - I wouldn't take them back for anything! I can't wait to see what changes the next year brings for you and I'm just so grateful that I get to be your "Ma". Happy birthday little guy!

(Oh, and for those who were wondering, yes, I did make the cake, and yes, it did take forever!:-)

2 comments:

kristin said...

I think you could make some money on the side making cakes! Well done, Erin!!

Erin said...

Thanks! How much would you pay for it?? :-)