Isaac has been having a lot of fun lately with his Easter basket and Easter eggs. He's finding all sorts of things to do with them and this morning he thought he would see if half of one would fit on his little sister's nose. Turns out - it does. I was doing a couple things on the computer and I heard him say to himself "egg....on baby's nose". Luckily I had my camera right there to grab this shot. I love the look on his face - he's thinking "wow, Mommy thinks it's funny too!" and on Tessa's face - she's thinking "I don't care if you put an egg on my nose, you're still my hero!"
1 comment:
Love it!!! The egg on the nose is too cute!!! Glad he thought it was cute, too, because some of their creative ideas are a disaster!!! Hope you are ready for the Easter bunny! Did you ever get a package I had delivered to you of baby leg warmers??
Post a Comment