Thursday, October 23, 2008

Big boy & baby toys



We are slowing getting everything moved from it's temporary location in the garage back down to the basement. Last night I was cleaning up some of Isaac's old baby toys in preparation for the new arrival. I was taking the soft seating off the walker, swing, etc. so that I could wash them. Isaac has taken quite an interest in these "baby toys" that he has forgotten about. After I took the seat out of the walker he climbed inside and pushed that thing all over the basement. He probably had more fun with it then when he used it as a baby! Oh - and the photo of the gate is the new entrance to our basement. We took the door off the hinges and installed this supposedly "childproof" gate. All I know is that we were down in the basement one minute - and the next minute I heard him at the top of the stairs - he had figured out how to open and close the gate! (or maybe he crawled over it? Doubtful!)

No comments: