Thursday, October 16, 2008

30 weeks down...9 to go!

Today we had our 30 week appointment with the doctor. Since I'm going to deliver at 39 weeks (unless the baby decides otherwise!) that means there's only 9 weeks left to go. I realize that's just over 2 months - but it still seems like it's almost here already!

The appointment went well - just the usual blood pressure check and baby's heartrate check - which were all great. I found out that my iron is a little low, but that's not a big surprise since it was with Isaac as well. It just means I have to start taking another pill.

So for the next month or so we have to go back to the doctor every two weeks and then it's down to the weekly visits! The baby will be here before we know it!

On another note - our basement is finally finished! Woohooo!!! (Now John can start painting the nursery! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything went well at the doctor today! It won't be long before we can rock that sweet new baby.
Love,
Mom