Friday, August 15, 2008

Temper Tantrum


We are beginning to see what the term "terrible two's" means....We have been trying to get Isaac to work on his speech lately and the other night I decided that I wouldn't give him his pre-dinner sippy cup of milk until he said "milk". Not too evil of a mother - eh? So, he didn't want to say it and I just put the milk up on the table for him to have with dinner. Dinnertime rolled around and he still didn't want to say "milk". Even though we were having his favorite - breakfast for dinner (pancakes & bacon) - he proceeded to throw a fit in his seat. I told him he could get down from the table and he threw himself on the floor and into a 20 minute tantrum. Afterward he decided that he was in fact hungry and sat up and ate all his dinner - but not his milk. That stubborn little guy still wouldn't say the word "milk". He said "juice please" because that is what I was drinking - so he had that instead. Hmmmm....I wonder where he gets his stubborness from???

No comments: