Thursday, August 28, 2008

23 weeks!

No photos today, but I thought I would post a quick note about our check-up at the OB today. Tomorrow is 23 weeks into my pregnancy! Since they are going to let me deliver at 39 weeks that means there's only 16 left to go....wow, that doesn't seem like very much. I really hope this construction in the basement gets done quickly so that we can get the baby's room set up.

The visit at the doctor was uneventful - just the way we like it. The baby's heartrate was good and my blood pressure was good as well. I gained 6lbs. in the last 4 weeks. (maybe I should re-think the ice cream at bedtime thing....) but the doctor says my weight gain is right on schedule since I didn't gain much the first trimester. The belly is getting pretty big - we'll have to take some photos soon. We haven't been as good at taking progress photos this time around!

No comments: