Every year Mom & Mike bring the grandkids out to their condo in Colorado for "Camp Colorado". On Friday Isaac & I got to come up and join them - Isaac had so much fun with his Kansas cousins. (Baby Finley was the only one who didn't get to come - she's too little!) Friday night the kids had a blast in the pool and on Saturday we went to ride the Georgetown - Silver Plume Train. John drove up to meet us for the train. Isaac was having some "two-year-old" moments, but I think he enjoyed it - I know we all did. Saturday night it was more playing and swimming at the condo - Isaac is going to miss his cousins!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Camp Colorado
Every year Mom & Mike bring the grandkids out to their condo in Colorado for "Camp Colorado". On Friday Isaac & I got to come up and join them - Isaac had so much fun with his Kansas cousins. (Baby Finley was the only one who didn't get to come - she's too little!) Friday night the kids had a blast in the pool and on Saturday we went to ride the Georgetown - Silver Plume Train. John drove up to meet us for the train. Isaac was having some "two-year-old" moments, but I think he enjoyed it - I know we all did. Saturday night it was more playing and swimming at the condo - Isaac is going to miss his cousins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was great having both Isaac and you at "Camp Colorado."
Love, Mom
Post a Comment