After a long break from blogging, I decided that I really do miss writing here and updating our friends and family about what's happening here at the Nap house. Hopefully you like it too! I'm not a diary-keeping sort of person, so this is a great way for me to chronicle our family life. I actually have quite a bit of fun sometimes going through the archives and rereading old posts.
Here's a little update on the kids:
Isaac is now 5 (going on 6) and is our curious little learner that doesn't miss a word we say (especially when we don't want him to hear). He's finishing up his last year of preschool and is excited about starting kindergarten in the fall. Math and reading are very exciting to him right now (if only we could get him that excited about writing!). He's such a kind and patient big brother (most of the time) and has so much fun playing with his little sister.
Tessa just turned 3 last December and we like to joke that she's 3 going on 6. She keeps us laughing everyday and tries so hard to keep up with her big brother. She also goes to preschool twice a week and loves it - especially all the crafts and cutting with scissors! We recently moved Tessa & Isaac into a bedroom together and they adapted and like it better than I thought they would.
Baby #3 will be arriving in 5 weeks. We still don't know the gender and the kids are having fun guessing. So far things are going smoothly and John and I are doing pretty good with our list of things to get done before he/she gets here. All of us are getting so excited to meet this new little one.
1 comment:
Welcome back, Erin! We love reading your posts so we're glad you're back.
Winnie
Post a Comment