I haven't really taken any belly shots during this pregnancy - but you can see here that this little baby is getting quite big (and me too!) 35 weeks today and 4 more to go until we get to meet this new member of our family. I'm scheduled for a c-section on the morning of April 13. Yes - I know, it's Friday the 13th. It's a good thing I'm not a superstitious person! Here's some items from a list I read in one of my magazines yesterday - Things we love about preganancy. Some of these are definitely true:
- Work is so much more bearable when there's a private dance party going on inside you.
- You have a place to rest your ice cream bowl (and an excuse to use it).
- For nine months you don't have to suck it in.
So, I'm going to try to enjoy these last 4 weeks.....and eat lots of ice cream!
1 comment:
Looking good!! Can't wait till the 13th of April!
X Alisa
Post a Comment