Yesterday, in the midst of all the crazy drama that tends to fill up our days, I found out that one of my friend's relatives passed away - a young mother of 2. Although I don't know this woman personally, she has really touched my life and made me sit down to consider what is really important. Please take a minute today to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you, give them a big hug, and say an extra prayer for the Hummell family as they go through this difficult time.
http://www.thebrightonblade.com/content/remembering-diana-hummell
3 comments:
That is such a beautiful article, it made me cry. I always have a hard time hearing about moms leaving their little ones behind. I'm so sorry your and your friend's loss.
That is such a beautiful article, it made me cry. I always have a hard time hearing about moms leaving their little ones behind. I'm so sorry your and your friend's loss.
Thanks Erin for posting this. Thanks for praying too. Cam and the boys are doing amazingly well. His and her family did an amazing job celebrating her life.
Post a Comment