Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I *Heart* Fall

Well, it's finally here! Autumn! We've officially broken in the furnace for the season and there's a frost advisory for tonight. Even though that is bad news for my garden, I'm still happy! Did I mention I LOVE Fall!

We've been busy around the Nap household getting prepared for all the family that will arrive next week. We have a dozen or so family members coming in from literally around to world to help us celebrate Alice's (Oma's) 70th birthday. So - forgive me if I'm a little slow in getting some posts up - I'm BUSY!! Here are some of the decorations I've been working on...fire hazard? Probably! But - don't these look cool?

2 comments:

Paula said...

So by "furnace" you mean the fiery blaze that is your house burning down when those leaves catch fire? :) (They really are cute though!!)

Paula said...

P.S. Happy Birthday to Alice!!