Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another girls weekend!

Tessa and I flew to Kansas City this past weekend to attend my cousin Nicole's bridal shower and just enjoy a girls weekend with my mom, aunts, and cousins. Here is the beautiful bride with her mom, maid of honor, and soon to be mother-in-law and sister-in-law.



Our girls weekend wouldn't be complete without a craft night. This time it was project tutu...although I think we were much more excited about it than Tessa was! She really didn't like wearing it!

So we tried to show Tessa how much fun they could be by wearing them on our heads! Nice look Nicole! We actually made Nicole a great bridal hat to wear on her bachelorette evening out, but I'll resist posting the photos - you'll have to check out her blog after the big party!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

thanks for that picture erin!

Mamo said...

I love the picture of her in the "tu tu" soon enough you will be wanting her to take it off.