John brought these pirate hats home for the kids....ok, so they say "Captain Morgan", but the kids don't know the difference....they had fun with them anyway!
love the hats! my MIL brought a shirt from a bar that was white but had a tequila worm on it. It was size small...but so smmmmaaaallll...that it fit Mia. I really wanted to use it as an art shirt for school, but figured some parent would call me out on it! She is getting such a little personality that is really shining through!
2 comments:
I love how you have so many pictures of Tessa just watching her brother. :) So sweet!
love the hats! my MIL brought a shirt from a bar that was white but had a tequila worm on it. It was size small...but so smmmmaaaallll...that it fit Mia. I really wanted to use it as an art shirt for school, but figured some parent would call me out on it! She is getting such a little personality that is really shining through!
Post a Comment