Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

We spent most of last week in the mountains with my Mom and Mike at their new condo. They've got quite a bit more room, which made for a very pleasant stay - everyone had their own space! We got to do quite a bit of skiing and relaxing, and Isaac even got to try skiing - and he loved it! I'll upload those photos in a separate post. John and I got enjoy a date night out - dinner and a movie, and we had a quiet (and early to bed) New Year's. Maybe I'll make it to midnight next year!

Here is Tessa helping me pack her new suitcase before we left.

John and I enjoying a sunny ski day.

My mom and I after our delicious New Year's soup dinner.

Isaac and Tessa helping Popo open his birthday gift. (We celebrated a little early since his birthday is on the 6th)

Home sweet home...after a week away the kids were happy to be back home with their toys!

No comments: