Monday, November 30, 2009

December already?

I can't believe that by tomorrow it will be December! Where did November go, and for that matter, where did this year go? We celebrated Thanksgiving in Kansas with my family and the kids had a great time playing with their cousins Finley and Parker. Here are Tessa and Finley pounding out a tune on the piano.

And Isaac posing with Parker. (Sorry Grant, I got a photo of him in the "pink" car! :-)

The 3 little ones kept us busy...it seemed like every time we turned around they were getting into something different. Here they are inspecting the refrigerator.....

.....and making beautiful music with lids.

While we were in Kansas we also got to celebrate an early Christmas with my Grandma and Grandpa and all the extended family. Here are all the great-grandkids posing with Grandma Donnis and Grandpa Joe. I can't believe we got them all to stay still for a photo!

No comments: