Sunday, November 8, 2009
Catching up!
I know, I know...I've been a little behind in updating the blog. It's been a busy week around here. Grandma and Popo were here to help out with the kids while our nanny, Angelica, is on maternity leave. The kids had so much fun playing with them! They're up at their condo in the mountains for the weekend and then they'll be back to help out for one more week. We're so thankful that they can come help us out!
We have another new exciting development - walking! Tessa is officially taking her first steps. She is definitely still a little shaky, but she loves trying and has lots of encouragement from her big brother. I've got some video to post soon, but in the meantime, here is a photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! She is precious!
Post a Comment