Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like....


It's a winter wonderland outside our house! Over the past 2 days this early winter storm has dropped about 10-12 inches of snow in our neighborhood. (and we're the lucky ones, some areas have more than double that!) It feels a little more like Christmas than Halloween, and Isaac is getting anxious to go out and make snowballs. We haven't even got his snowboots for this year yet, so we had to venture out to the mailbox yesterday in his tennis shoes! We kept him distracted though by popping in the "Frosty the Snowman" movie. Oma is here this week taking care of the kids while I work, and we are so thankful to have her here. Isaac and Tessa are having so much fun with her! It's supposed to warm up a bit tomorrow and through the weekend so we're hoping to get out for some fresh air - we're all getting a little stir crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin, John gave me your site to look at. I love it. You look great by the way. I can't believe how big Isaac is now. Tessa too! They are adorable. I love the bath picture! I agree cute little bum bums. Take care.

P.S. The snow looks fabulous!
Jill Sims