Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Go K-State!

I know, I know - I'm behind in posting again. The past few days have been busy ones around our house. Our nanny, Angelica, gave birth to her beautiful baby girl, Izabel, on Sunday, so John and I been taking turns taking care of the kids and trying to get our work done this week. We are excited that Oma is going to be here next week to see us and help out with the kids!

Last weekend we drove to Kansas for the K-State vs. A&M football game. John and I took Isaac to the game and he really enjoyed it (and had SO many questions!). K-State won big and we were all excited about that except John - who wore his maroon for the day. Here's Isaac at the top of the stadium. Daddy was nice enough to take him all the way to the top for a nice view!


No comments: