
I took this photo of the kids playing this morning and was amazed at how much Tessa has grown! When she was born she made Isaac look like such a giant! Now that she is really starting to "play" with toys her big brother has become very interested in all of her "baby" toys. When Isaac wants something that she is playing with, he will bring her another toy and do a little switcheroo to get the toy he wants. I can imagine this won't work too much longer and I'll soon be hearing "Mommy! Isaac took my toy!" This week, however, it will be a quiet week around our house as Isaac is heading to "Camp Colorado" with his grandparents and cousins this evening.
1 comment:
Enjoy the brief bout of quietness! I love that they play together so nice and entertain one another. Up until she starts bossing Isaac around anyway!
Post a Comment