Friday, August 28, 2009

Crash and Burn

The other evening Isaac had his first really bloody accident. I was making dinner in the kitchen, John was playing with the kids in the living room, and Isaac came running into the kitchen, slipped on the wood floor and took a nose dive into one of the barstools, hitting the bottom rung with his mouth. I was sure that he knocked out his front teeth, but he survived with just a small chip in one tooth and a big fat lip. Whew! I'm so glad it wasn't worse!

In other news, we are just gearing up for our big vacation - we leave next Friday! Tessa got her first tooth last weekend (not much to see yet in a photo, but it is really sharp when I feel it in her mouth!) And we are getting ready to spend the weekend with some good friends who are coming into town to visit. Keeping busy as usual - that's the way we like it!

No comments: