Thursday, June 4, 2009

I won't see these cute little faces for a few days....

John and I are leaving tomorrow on a short vacation with just the 2 of us...that's right - no kids! John has planned this whole trip and I am excited to get to the airport tomorrow to see where we're going! Even though I know that we will have a great time with just the 2 of us, that my mom and Mike will take great care of the kids while we're gone, and that the kids probably won't even miss us because they're too busy being spoiled....I'm still going to miss them just a little bit!


2 comments:

Allison said...

Have a great trip! I'll be curious to hear where you spent your grown-ups-only weekend.

Jharon said...

Hope you had a great time on your trip. We saw the kiddos on Saturday at Trey's party and they are both so adorable. Tessa is getting so big. We can't wait for her and Sophie to have play dates together!