Wow - it's been a week since I posted! It's been a busy week here. I tried to upload some new videos earlier this week, but kept getting error messages, so I got frustrated and gave up! Here are some photos of Tessa's new moves. She is sitting up for short periods at a time by herself (on soft places like our bed) - but the fun part is when she tips over - that really cracks her up! I had a hard time getting her to stay sitting for this photo because she wanted to fall over and laugh!

She has officially found her toes! This pose comes in really handy when you need to change her diaper!

Here is the one-toe hold. (I think this one is some sort of future cheerleading pose).
1 comment:
wish i was that flexible so that i didn't hear all of my joints popping as i get up off the floor! happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment