Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yes....we're still here!

I know...I've been little behind in updating lately. Things have been quite busy around here and it seems like every time I sit down at the computer to upload some photos I get interrupted! This post has taken me about an hour to finish....so if it seems a little scattered, that's why! Here are some photos from the past week. John got back to traveling this week with a trip to Fort Myers, so it has been a real blessing to have Oma here to help out! He gets back this evening and I know we are all looking forward to it! Tessa is 4 weeks old tomorrow - I can't believe it, and Isaac is continuing to be a great big brother. On Sunday at church he was telling everyone "my baby!". Oh, and the picture of Isaac is him wearing John's shoes...he thinks 2 things are hilarious right now - running around naked and wearing "grown-up" shoes....since I can't post photos of the first situation, I'm posting the shoe photo! Enjoy!




1 comment:

Telissa said...

YOU ARE NEVER BEHIND!! You are always on top of everything! I loved seeing the new pictures and hope we make it out your way sometime in the new future to see your newest addition. Tessa is precious!!! I'm sure you have her and Isaac bundled up and looking forward to Spring! Take care and chat soon.