Just thought I would upload a few new photos of Tessa. She is now 2-1/2 weeks old and turning out to be quite a content little baby. She is sleeping pretty well, just getting us up about once a night to eat and she is becoming more and more alert during the daytime hours. I had my first post-partum check up today with my doctor and it seems that everything is healing nicely. It will still be several more weeks before I can lift Isaac's 32 pounds, but I have graduated to driving and lifting Tessa in her carseat! Hope you enjoy the photos!

2 comments:
i can't believe how much she has changed in 2 weeks. amazing!! she's beautiful. can't wait to see her again. glad to hear you are healing well! i will call you soon.
Oh my gosh Erin, she is beautiful! Congratulations on such a precious new addition! We can't wait to come see you. You'll have to let us know a good time to come over and visit. Tyler and Jharon
Post a Comment