Anyway - we'll try to post some news and pics of the new baby as soon as we can. (and if we can get the wireless internet to work in the hospital!) I'm sure we'll have our hands full with the new baby, but I know there are many of you waiting for that first photo!!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tomorrow's the big day!
Welll - it's finally here! Tomorrow morning we go into the hospital for the c-section and to meet our new baby! I'm sure that I won't sleep much tonight. I thought I would post a final photo with my big belly - here is one of Isaac helping me make frosting last weekend. That kid REALLY likes to help out in the kitchen. Maybe he'll be a chef someday and I won't have to cook anymore!
Anyway - we'll try to post some news and pics of the new baby as soon as we can. (and if we can get the wireless internet to work in the hospital!) I'm sure we'll have our hands full with the new baby, but I know there are many of you waiting for that first photo!!!
Anyway - we'll try to post some news and pics of the new baby as soon as we can. (and if we can get the wireless internet to work in the hospital!) I'm sure we'll have our hands full with the new baby, but I know there are many of you waiting for that first photo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment