Saturday, December 20, 2008

Check out the new slideshow!!

Hello from the hospital...It's not quite 7am, but I'm awake, starving and just waiting for breakfast service to start so I thought I would upload a few more photos of Tessa's first couple days in this world. Click on the slideshow to the right to see the images in a bigger window. Tessa had a great night last night, sleeping for about 5-6 hours! She is such a good baby, she only really cries when we have to wake her up to feed her. We will probably stay here until tomorrow (Sunday) morning to give my body a little more time to heal before we go home. Thank you to everyone for you emails, phone calls, and well wishes!!!

-Erin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Erin!! Great pictures,she's beautiful. Too bad we're so far away. Love to you all, Winnie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news guys!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you all, what a great Christmas present!!! Paula

kristin said...

She is beautiful!