Here's a photo from the mall this weekend. We went shopping for some new shoes for Isaac...that kid's feet grow so fast! He is now wearing a 9-1/2 XW!!! Each time we go there (about every 3 months) the salesperson tells me "the shoes he's wearing are too small for him!" I guess he doesn't really have a chance considering John and I both have enormous feet! We can only shop at StrideRite since they are the only ones that carry XW shoes and even then - I was only able to find one pair in his size that weren't hideous! Anyway - since he was such a good sport during the shoe shopping we let him ride the carousel in the mall...usually he loves to ride the horses, but this time he just wanted to sit on the bench - you never know what you're going to get with a 2-year old!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Weekend shopping trip
Here's a photo from the mall this weekend. We went shopping for some new shoes for Isaac...that kid's feet grow so fast! He is now wearing a 9-1/2 XW!!! Each time we go there (about every 3 months) the salesperson tells me "the shoes he's wearing are too small for him!" I guess he doesn't really have a chance considering John and I both have enormous feet! We can only shop at StrideRite since they are the only ones that carry XW shoes and even then - I was only able to find one pair in his size that weren't hideous! Anyway - since he was such a good sport during the shoe shopping we let him ride the carousel in the mall...usually he loves to ride the horses, but this time he just wanted to sit on the bench - you never know what you're going to get with a 2-year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment