Only 5 more weeks to go! I go for my 34 week check-up at the doctor today. Wow - this is going by fast and our new little family member will be here before we know it!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Nursery
Here are some photos of the baby's room. It is pretty much done...as done as it's going to get! Isaac loves playing in the "baby's" room. I got out all of his old baby toys and he is rediscovering them all over again. Last night we wrapped up one of his teddy bears in a diaper and blanket so that he could have a "baby". He fed it a bottle and put it to bed in the crib - making sure to turn on the mobile so that his baby could watch it! He kept taking me into the baby's room so that I could get his "baby" out of the bed so that he could feed it again.
Only 5 more weeks to go! I go for my 34 week check-up at the doctor today. Wow - this is going by fast and our new little family member will be here before we know it!


Only 5 more weeks to go! I go for my 34 week check-up at the doctor today. Wow - this is going by fast and our new little family member will be here before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks cute! can't believe you only have 5 weeks left!
The nursery looks great! The only thing that will make it better is the new baby in the crib.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment