I haven't posted in over a week....and for a good reason! Isaac got the stomach flu last Friday. Then, it was me on Saturday and John on Sunday....Yuck! Luckily we are all feeling better and thanks to John, the house is totally disinfected (so it's safe to come visit!)
These are a couple photos that I took of the crazy animals around our household over the past week. The first is of the new nest of birds that hatched out of the eggs their mommy bird so carefully guarded on our porch for the past several weeks....They are flying now and not spending so much time in their nest. Instead, they are spending much more time pooping all over our porch. Nice. I just can't bear to evict them just yet. (and I can't really reach the nest without a ladder...)
The second photo is of the crazy cat Jasper. He has taken to sleeping on Kalli's bed - she doesn't spend much time on it anyway. I came down the stairs the other night to see him sleeping in this silly position. He didn't even move when I went for the camera - just opened his eyes to pose!
No comments:
Post a Comment