Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my first blog post....

Ok - so here is my first shot at "blogging". Hopefully this won't be too boring for those of you out there who bother to read this. Since we live here in Colorado, and most of our family and friends live elsewhere - I thought this might be a fun way with you all to keep up with our adventures here in lovely Colorado.....I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, but finally got a chance to sit down and do it.

I'll post more tomorrow - and maybe some new pics of the new addition to our household....Jasper the cat. He showed up on our porch last weekend, and Isaac and I have fallen for him. John is slowly warming up too! :-) Now, if we can get Kalli (our dog) to get along with him, all will be well!

More later!
-Erin

5 comments:

cindy said...

very cool! i will check it often. i can't believe you got a cat! hopefully she's nicer than yotie!! we need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, glad to hear you're doing well. Hopefully next time I head out to see Cindy we can all get together, it might be crazy with all the kiddos, but fun at the same time!
take care
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, your blog looks pretty classy, and your story about Jasper is so sweet. Welcome to the new munchkin, and I hope he and his big sister get along just fine. Hello to the bunch!
Jean

Anonymous said...

Nice. I should figure out how to do a blog! When Julia saw the latest pics. of Isaac she said,"Oh my! Isaac is a boy now!"
Tina

Erin said...

Thanks Tina! Yes - you should do one, it's very easy - just go to www.blogspot.com. And yes - Isaac is a little boy now - it goes by so fast!!!