Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2 months!

I can't believe it's been 2 months since we were blessed with baby Beatrix!  Our little one is changing every day.  We go to her 2 month appointment next week so it will be interesting to see how much she's grown.  I weighed her on our scale the other night and she was just over 10.5 pounds.  She continues to be a pretty easy-going baby and loves to interact with her family.  She's getting used to being on the go as she gets carried around to all of her older siblings events.  We even managed a road trip to Kansas a couple of weeks ago and she did great.  As you can see from the photos she has got the smiling thing down really well and we have even got a couple of giggles.  She's trying really hard to make sounds and manages to get a "coo" out once in a while.  We've been really lucky with her sleeping - she's sleeping about 7 hours straight each night which gives John and I some much needed rest as well, as I started back to work this week.  We love watching her change everyday, but we hope she doesn't grow up too fast!




No comments: