The c-section went wonderfully and I was even able to hold Beatrix for a bit before they took her off to the nursery to check her out. Even though I was a little anxious about my 3rd c-section, my doctor and anesthesiologist did such a great job at talking me through the entire surgery that I was able to really enjoy the experience of our baby's birth!
Isaac and Tessa were so excited to meet their baby sister for the first time. Here they are shortly after Beatrix was born (asking the nurse lots of questions!).
Our little one definitely loves to be swaddled. We like to call her our little burrito baby. Luckily Daddy is a master swaddler!
Isaac and Tessa are so in love with their little sister! There is no doubt she will grow up with plenty of attention!
We're happy to be home and settling in as a family of 5. We feel so blessed to add little Beatrix to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment