Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello September!

So, all of a sudden we turned around and it was September! We spent the first weekend of the month back in Kansas visiting family and attending my class reunion. It was back home for a short week and then we spent last weekend enjoying the cool mountain weather with Mom & Mike. I'll try to catch up this week with photos from the past couple weeks...here is a start - more park pics! (Sorry if you're getting tired of these, but our kids REALLY like to play at the park!) Here are Tessa & Isaac riding the skunk and seahorse at the Clifton Park. I love Tessa's expression! (By the way, I played on these things when I was a kid...they're that old! :-)

The kids really enjoyed spending time with their cousins Parker & Finley again! Once again we tried to round them up for a group photo!

Parker! (I also love his expression here!)

Isaac - the "real" smile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, Erin & John - I check in frequently! We may not be family bloggers, but I love that others are!
Erin - please send me your email address so I can send you some pics too...

Cheers,
Rebecca (and Aaron)

Mamo said...

I still can't believe you get your kids to behave in the car. Cute pics!