Thursday, May 27, 2010

Catching up!

Well, I've been slacking off again on blogging. It seems that when things get busy around here, it's the first to go! We've had a whirlwind couple of weeks. As we were in-between childcare, the kids spent a week in Kansas. While they were gone, John and I snuck in a quick trip to Vegas and got the house painted (not by us luckily, we hired some painters). We spent a weekend in Kansas picking up the kids and as soon as we got back it was off to Vegas for me again - this time for work. We're looking forward to spending the holiday weekend at home doing lots of catch-up (on everything from sleep to laundry). While the kids were in Kansas, they got to spend lots of time with their cousins Finley and Parker. It's impossible to get these 4 to sit still for a photo. Here are a couple of our attempts!


1 comment:

Paula said...

Glad that you were able to get some time away. I LOVE Tessa's outift in those pics.