Bear with me....I am getting to the end of posting our vacation pics. I think that I have one more following this one. Seriously, though, this is only about 1/10 of the good photos that we have from this trip - so lucky for you I'm good at editing!
This photo was taken on a day trip we took to visit John's aunt and uncle. We got stopped by a policeman right before a round-about who spouted off something to us in dutch that we didn't understand. Just as we were trying to figure out what to do, all of these sheep started crossing the road. I guess we weren't in trouble after all!

Tessa and cousin Hetty (she's waving a teething biscuit - we discovered these on our trip and she LOVES them!)

We went on another day trip to visit John's aunt Tineke. Here are the 4 of us, Alice, and Tineke at her house.

Tinkeke has a beautiful home on some gorgeous property. Here is the view from her yard.

Alice and her sister Tinkeke.

John and Harry headed out for some mountain biking (still trying to figure out how they call it mountain biking when there are no mountains in Holland....)

The boys (Harry, Derek, and John) checking out the surround sound.

This is just a cute one of Tessa playing, but you can really see her 2 bottom teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment