Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Giggly girl

Tessa is really starting to giggle and laugh - one of her favorite times to do this is when I am taking off her clothes. (which I had just done here in these photos because she had one of those explosions that ruins whatever outfit she might be in) I guess taking off her shirt tickles her belly because she gets this infectious little laugh! She is such a happy little thing...even over the past couple days as we've all had a case of the sniffles. (don't worry, none of us have the swine flu!) Oh - and another milestone - she rolled over from her back to her belly yesterday, although as with the first time she rolled from her belly to back - I missed it! Both times I put her in her crib and came back to find her in another position - sneaky little girl!




No comments: